Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24

hello everyone!! So I did a photo shoot this weekend. and so far i have LOTS of wonderful photos to edit.


This is my Braided hair.... First attempt. i couldn't attempt my floating vase, because I had no time to go buy a wood board. 

 This is so beautiful. I had to share.
So I had a wonderful day. I edited some newborn photos, and Im so pleased with them. I also had a wonderful sunday with michael and the Family. We had spicy enchiladas. YUUUUUMS!
Now I have heartburn. Darn. 
I had dinner with my great friend(tonight), Coomer aka "pretty eyes".
It was wonderful catching up with such a great friend of ours. :)

Now I am spending the time I have left with the love of my life. He had such a hard working day/night. My Babers had to spend hours in a masters class....UGH yea, Thats insane...... well off to spend time with the l<3ve! 

goodnight world
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment