Hey!!!!
So Its been awhile since Ive been here. Its been BUSY! and its not going to stop. THank goodness! I'm so thankful for the support! Work keep comin' Im ready for it! Saturday night was a blast! met Michaels friends and they were AWESOOOOOOOOME! cant wait to have them over again! :)
Sunday we went to the rents and my momma and dad were ill. its such a huge bummer when my parents are sick! i dislike it!!!! but my wonderful sister, Nat made us some incredible shrimp cocktail. MMMMMM. thanks sissy!!!
Today was a crazy driving day... it was raining(here in az, ppl FREAK out even if its sprinkling, can you imagine how it is when its pouring!!!!)So I went to best buy(bought an additional memory card for my SLR) Savers, Wal-mart(omg, its been so long, but i like to save:)), Michaels(i love that store, My FAV store in the world!!! ) homegoods(i spend and buy things i shouldnt, but i cant help it!, Bought some plates, GRANDE wine glasses, and some awesome printed knifes!!! I LOVE HOMEGOODS!), office max, and then safeway~ holy moly was it a busy rainy monday! Now I made this pearl necklace for lacey!! with a flower tag! I love it!!! and im guessing she does too since shes modeling it!!!! little booger!
OH I also finally was able to buy supplies for my vase.... I hope you'll love it! So This week is going to be another crazy week.... Finishing up newborn photoshoot, preparing for my BF's wedding, and doing my aunts&uncles photo frame wall... Oh yea im a busy girl BUT i LOVE it!!! Im crafty, creative, and great at thinking about new awesome things to do! Until Next time...
Love,
-B
^^^^^Bought these awesome antique cup holders. sooooo old, and sooooooo beautiful! ^^^^
So I started my Organizing Project.... I love it. I told Michael we need to have a room for JUST my creativity! Its too large to share! :)
I couldnt have done this without the help of my love, Michael. Our floating VASe <3!!!
>3






No comments:
Post a Comment