I couldn't even begin to describe my wonderful life. Well according to me its a pretty darn wonderful life. I signed up for classes for this fall ("FINALLY!!!" as many people would say.) Online classes should be pretty great. I hope. Full time. GOAL: transfer to the U of A when we move back home (&graduate).
Got our first bundle of joy on the way. Little Liam is expected to arrive the beginning of October (in the middle of fall semester, but I'm pretty confident that I will be OK)
Husband is back in class learning a whole lot. My babes. Oh my babes. I'm in a loving mood right now, and talking about my husband makes me feel like a little school girl. hehehe.. It might be too mushy for you to read, but I don't care. He's just wonderful. OK OK moving on...
So I've always loved Anthropologie, but recently I've become OBSESSED with it! It breaks my heart when the items I so desperately NEED(OK more like want) are over 200$... Breaks my heart. BUT today they had a 50% off sale! So I bought a pretty mug and plate since the clothes no longer fit me from there... That's what growing a little miracle will do to your body. :) I love it.
We are 24 weeks today! YAY! He kicks so much! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! love feeling him move! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, & that's what happens whenever I talk about our son... I overuse the word LOVE. But I don't think I can overuse LOVE when talking about him. :)
Here's week 24. Started to take pictures every week so that I can see us grow!
GROWING for sure!<3 br="">
I'm really not great at ending my post sometimes ( this being one of those times) So good bye for now. I'll be back soon. Soon as in the next couple of days (& not months :)) Many hugs!
I leave you with this video my sister has been playing non stop and now I'm hooked. It's catchy!!
3>
Thanks Jackie...


No comments:
Post a Comment