My Husband.
my number one.
I'm so proud of this man! He's such an amazing person!! I'm super honored to be able to experience this journey with him. Proud of you babers!! xoxo
GOOD NEWS: (^^ that's my excited face! )
Today is day 4 of working out. pretty proud of myself... Ran for an hour and a distance of 5 miles. YUUUUP! getting ready for the summer! It will be lake time soon!! I think I'm getting pretty addicted to running! WOOTEN!
I have this obsession to learn how to sew. I attempted my first hand stitching.. hearts on the elbows of a sweater. not to bad. poked myself tons of times. yikes!
I hate it when I have the crock pot going and it smells ridiculously delicious ALL day long- why you may ask? because I'm hungry ALL day long! It doesn't matter if i just had something to eat, I'm still hungry! I cant wait for my husband to get home so that we can enjoy this wonderful meal!
I now leave you with this lovely video. happy hump day!
.bee.parker.




No comments:
Post a Comment